Paint Correction Service In Houston Texas
A quick and efficient way to bring shine to your vehicle
Get rid of those pesky imperfections
It’s safe to assume that if you’re on this site then you really care about your vehicle and want to look out for it.
You love taking you’re ride on a night out of town and show off that gleam of pride that comes with it.
But have you ever looked under the light and revealed your cars true paint condition. How did that get there? We’ll there are plenty of reasons for this to occur. It’s not your fault, these things happen.
Pretty much anything can scratch your vehicles paint that you weren’t even aware of. Improper car wash methods and how you dry it are the main factors but there are also reasons like putting car covers on top and improper rinsing techniques.
This is where we come in.
Our Paint Correction Process
- Start with the cleaning of the wheels, tires, and fender wells.
- Pre-rinse vehicle with specific made chemical to prep for the wash process.
- Iron decontaminate the paint to remove all iron and road deposits.
- Proceed with the clay bar process to remove any toughness in the clear coat. (Makes it smooth)
- Continue with the thorough hand wash method . (Paint is prepped for main wash)
- Inspect the paint and begin the paint correction process.
- Wipe off any excess polish to uncover and inspect the paints condition.
- At this time a wax, sealant, or ceramic coating will be applied for added protection.
- Dress up and shine tires.
There is no for sure timetable on how long this service takes. It all depends on the size and condition of the vehicle, but generally speaking it can take anywhere from 3-6 hours. Want to add a long lasting protection that lasts years? Consider adding a ceramic coating to go along with it.
If the circumstances allow it, there is a chance this can be performed at your location. If not it would be highly appreciated and advised you drop off your vehicle at our shop.
Price is based on size, condition, and type of vehicle.